Two positions are available a Sukle:
1- INTERACTIVE/NEW MEDIA COORDINATOR
We’re launching a major social-marketing campaign and are looking for a coordinator-level individual to act as an online ambassador and general campaign assistant. Primary job responsibilities consist of organizing, managing and updating website content and spreading the good word about the site:
- Writing, editing and adding content through an online content management system
- Seeding content and URL via blogs, message boards, online discussions, and email blasts
- Uploading photos and videos from campaign ambassadors
- Monitoring consumer-generated content that have been uploaded by site visitors
- Pushing endorsements and network content live
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle occasional creative writing and editing
- Organized, self-starter, reliable, and hungry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Proactive and resourceful, good at improvising when necessary
- Major amounts of multi-tasking
- Accountability for getting things done right
- Work with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Assist agency team in coordination of other campaign advertising elements
- Knowledge of the interactive world
- Remaining fearless; even when you’re scared out of your mind
This position would be under a full-time, 4-month contract with potential for full-time hire.
We’re a small, award-winning and creatively driven agency based at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. In fact, One Magazine recently called us one of the most creative ad agencies off the beaten path.
2- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for an Account Executive with 3-5 years of Agency Experience
If you’ve figured out that what a client wants isn’t necessarily what they say they want, and can move ahead fearlessly. If you can find the most compelling message and make sure the client understands why it’s the most compelling message. If you have a passion for creative, and consider it your primary objective to fight to get that creative produced. And can do all the other important stuff like manage projects start to finish, keep track of the details, budget, estimate, bill, forecast and write a great creative brief then we really want to hear from you.
We’re a small, award-winning and creatively driven agency based at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. In fact One Magazine recently called us one of the most creative agencies off the beaten path.
- First line of defense, glue, doer, master of process, leader.
- Build and maintain client trust and confidence through responsiveness, reliability and know-how.
- Take ownership of and pride in the creative you are a part of producing.
- Make the work better by understanding the advertising industry, the clients’ brand and the ever-changing environment.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and build relationships with creatives and other agency departments.
- Day-to-day project management.
- Major amounts of multi-tasking.
- Accountability for getting things done right.
- Maintain a sense of teamwork among agency staff assigned to your accounts.
- Work with an entrepreneurial spirit.