Sukle is a creatively driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas. We give our clients a voice and a purpose.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who has the organizational and personal skills to manage multiple projects for a mix of interesting clients.
This position manages specific projects for clients. They are the go-to person on those projects that our clients depend upon. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, outgoing, and optimistic. They will be proactive and driven to achieve. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, adhering to schedules and deadlines, meticulous in every detail
- Report to and support Account Supervisors with various tasks such as scheduling, meeting preparation, project status reports, research, planning, proofreading, travel arrangements, etc.
- Collaborate with team members
- Communicate clearly and consistently with the agency team and clients
- Develop accurate project estimates and manage the projects within budget
- Demonstrate excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities
- Master the agency software, Workamajig, Microsoft 365 and Keynote
- Stay current with and demonstrate knowledge of advertising and marketing practices and trends
- Champion the agency with internal and external audiences
- Become an expert at diagnosing problems (or opportunities) and offering sound advice to clients and teammates
- Take ownership of and pride in the creative work you are helping to produce
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accountable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of agency workflow and creative process
- A proactive, optimistic, curious outlook
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects for multiple clients
- Thorough understanding of marketing and advertising principles
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years account experience in an agency
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Keynote and Google Apps.
- Proficiency in Workamajig a plus
Salary Range: $55k – $70k, bonuses, 401k, paid health insurance and profit sharing are a few of the additional benefits
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.