Sukle is a creative-driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas that are smart, simple, and impactful.
We give our clients a voice and a purpose. Located across the country and in our backyard, our clients work in diverse industries: water conservation, health technology, connecting youth to the outdoors, public health, food and beverage, and more. We help our clients make people’s lives more interesting, more beautiful, and more functional.
Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. The Project Manager is responsible for the proactive management of internal agency processes through all stages of a project – planning, strategic development, creative development, and production.
The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.
This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing multiple moving project parts simultaneously. This person will work under the direction of agency leadership and will report to the Senior Project Manager. They will coordinate with the account and production teams, from whom they collect project information — deadlines, objectives, budgets, etc. They assign individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project. They must have knowledge of the larger landscape without neglecting granular details.
The Project Manager will play a central role in risk analysis. They must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and proactively resolve the issues. And when necessary reporting potential issues to their supervisors and teammates.
The Project Manager contributes to the agency’s ability to deliver client satisfaction by ensuring each project is staffed correctly and delivered on time and to the highest possible standard for the agreed budget.
- Own and manage the Agency status report
- Own and manage the Agency gantt
- Manage and send daily hot lists to creative team and creative director
- Lead Agency status meetings
- Manage all documentation from job starts through archiving
- Define project tasks, schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Identify and resolve issues and risks
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Manage daily workflow for Creatives
- Monitor and report on project progress, ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Work closely with account teams to manage budget
- Track deliverables through the lifecycle of a project
- Work with the Senior Project manager to optimize and improve processes and overall approaches
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Solid decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to switch gears easily, managing various project elements simultaneously
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow, and terminology
- Adaptable at meeting people where they are to achieve the best results
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in agency project management
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Google Suite
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Workamajig knowledge a strong plus
- Digital project management experience a strong plus
- PM certification is a plus
Salary Range: $70,000 – $90,000
Benefits: Hybrid-work environment based in Denver, CO, 401k with 4% matching, 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, bonuses, profit sharing, unlimited vacation, 7 paid holidays, additional week off between Christmas and New Year’s, Life insurance, and a dog-friendly office are a few of the additional benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.