Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. The Project Manager is responsible for the proactive management of internal agency processes through all stages of a project –planning, strategic development, creative development, and production.
The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.
This is a senior role at the Agency and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing multiple moving project parts simultaneously. This person will work under the direction of agency leadership. They will coordinate with the account and production teams, from whom they collect project information — deadlines, objectives, budgets, etc. They assign individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project. They must have knowledge of the larger landscape without neglecting granular details.
The Project Manager will play a central role in risk analysis. They must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and proactively resolve the issues. And when necessary reporting potential issues to their supervisors and teammates.
The Project Manager contributes to the agency’s ability to deliver client satisfaction by ensuring each project is staffed correctly and delivered on time and to the highest possible standard for the agreed budget.
- Own and manage the Agency status report
- Lead Agency status meetings
- Create detailed workflow report for executive team
- Manage all documentation from job starts through archiving
- Define project tasks, schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Identify and resolve issues and risks
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Manage daily workflow for Creatives
- Monitor and report on project progress, ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Work closely with account teams to manage budget
- Track deliverables
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Solid decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Highly organized w/great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow, and terminology
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in agency project management
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Workamajig, Google Apps.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- PM certification is a plus
Salary Range: $75k – $100k
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.