Sukle is a creative-driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas that are smart, simple, and impactful.
We give our clients a voice and a purpose. Located across the country and in our backyard, our clients work in diverse industries: water conservation, health technology, connecting youth to the outdoors, public health, food and beverage, and more. We help our clients make people’s lives more interesting, more beautiful, and more functional.
We’re looking for a senior designer with exceptional skills and 7-10+ years of experience designing digital, social, brand, and experiential projects.
- Concepting, designing, presenting, and selling ideas in a variety of mediums
- Designing for websites, digital campaigns, social campaigns, email campaigns, brand identities, experiential and print executions
- Collaborating with team members including writers, art directors, producers, strategists, account people, project managers and media to create smart, surprising creative solutions
- Directing and collaborating with photographers, illustrators, printers, editors, etc. to produce outstanding work
- Exceptional design experience across a variety of both digital and traditional media
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, optimistic and a positive force
- A dynamic presenter with strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Ability to multi-task and work on various project elements simultaneously
Education & Experience Requirements
- 7-10+ years at an agency or design firm
- Portfolio of award-winning digital and graphic design work
- Strong typographic, layout, color theory, photo direction, and illustration skills
- Passion and work ethic to create outstanding work time and time again
- Mastery of Adobe CC
- Experience with CSS/HTML, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Squarespace, and WordPress
Salary Range: $70k – $90k
Benefits: Hybrid-work environment based in Denver, CO, 401k with 4% matching, 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, bonuses, profit sharing, unlimited vacation, 7 paid holidays, additional week off between Christmas and New Year’s, Life insurance, and a dog-friendly office are a few of the additional benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.