We’re looking for a designer who can make people’s lives more interesting, more beautiful, and more functional. We’re looking for someone with exceptional visual design skills and experience designing digital, social, brand, and experiential projects. And you must have the character and personality to contribute positively to our culture.
Do you create work that makes people stop and take another look and have the portfolio to prove it? If so, we’d like to meet to you.
- 5+ years at an agency or design firm
- Portfolio of award-winning digital and graphic design work
- Strong typographic, layout, color theory, photo direction, and illustration skills
- Passion and work ethic to create outstanding work time and time again
- Mastery of Adobe CC
- Experience with CSS/HTML, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Squarespace, and WordPress
- Concepting, designing, presenting, and selling ideas in a variety of mediums
- Project would include websites, digital campaigns, email campaigns, brand identities, experiential and print executions
- Collaborating with team members including writers, art directors, producers, strategists, account people and media to create smart, surprising creative solutions
- Directing and collaborating with photographers, illustrators, printers, editors, etc. to produce outstanding work
Education & Experience Requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute design ideas in a variety of mediums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen time-management and multi-tasking abilities, allowing you to work independently and meet deadlines
Salary Range: $70k – $90k, Benefits Include:
- 100% paid employee healthcare
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation, personal days, maternity/paternity leave
Talented people should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability. You be you. And make our work and agency the best it can be.