New Stuff and Inspiration
We’re hiring an Account Manager
Sukle is looking for a detail-oriented, solution-driven, enthusiastic Account Manager with 2-4 years of agency experience.
- Report to and support Account Supervisors with various tasks such as scheduling, meeting preparation, project status reports, research, planning, proofreading, travel arrangements, etc.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, adhering to tight schedules and deadlines, meticulous in every detail
- Develop accurate project estimates and strive to keep projects within budget
- Take ownership of and pride in the creative you are part of producing and the projects you manage
- Utilize agency resources and staff efficiently and cost-effectively, with minimum stress
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-4 years of account or project management experience, preferably for a marketing or advertising agency
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Workamajig
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Efficient work style and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Creates a sense of teamwork among agency staff
If you’re still reading this and think you’d make a good fit, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you should be on our shortlist to firstname.lastname@example.org “Account Manager” as the subject line. No phone calls please.
Sukle is a small, award-winning and creatively driven agency based in Denver, Colorado.